- Welcome to the TEA Party of Florida
- America's First Memorial Day Address
- TEA Party of Florida Call for Attorney General Holder to Step Down
- TEA Party of Florida News Archive
- TEA Party of Florida Blog
- Audio: IRS Agent Tells Pro-life Group, “Keep Your Faith To Yourself.”
- The Declaration of Independence
Wednesday, July 10, 2013
Obama Administration ORDERS Federal Workers to Spy on One Another
As the last vestiges of freedom slip quietly away, the never quiet Obama regime continue to hack away personal liberty and protections. In the latest outrage, Barack Obama orders all federal workers, at the risk of jail, to spy on all other federal workers, including spying on their personal habits, vacation plans, personal spending as well as lifestyle, personal behavior, attitudes and opinions of co-workers. The last certainly leaves the door open for personal vendettas to become the most common form of reporting, as jealous, angry, or disgruntled workers to report those who stand between them and promotions.
Seen by many as another step towards Soviet style controls, the regime apparently is motivated by the embarrassing NSA spying scandal, which has outraged the president. Of course, the president is not outraged that his administration is engaged in unconstitutional spying, just that it became public.
Read more at: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/07/09/196211/linchpin-for-obamas-plan-to-predict.html#.Ud1zvm2yNTi