- Welcome to the TEA Party of Florida
- America's First Memorial Day Address
- TEA Party of Florida Call for Attorney General Holder to Step Down
- TEA Party of Florida News Archive
- TEA Party of Florida Blog
- Audio: IRS Agent Tells Pro-life Group, “Keep Your Faith To Yourself.”
- The Declaration of Independence
Tuesday, July 30, 2013
People Of All Ages Sign Petition For Mandatory Euthanasia For Senior Citizens Under Obamacare
Media analyst and author Mark Dice heads out to see if Californians will sign a petition for mandatory euthanasia program for seniors and terminally ill people in order to cut costs in Obamacare.
Some of these people are the most calloused people I’ve ever seen. Dice asks random people if they’ll sign a petition for “mandatory” euthanasia provision in Obama Care to help keep healthcare costs down by putting senior citizens to sleep.
There was a bright light in the midst of it as one man and apparently another woman actually realized what was being pushed. The rest of the people simply demonstrate the mind-numbed robots living in our society. This should be a wakeup call to all Americans, especially our seniors and those with terminally ill diseases.